This course consists of 11 comprehensive pronunciation and fluency lessons that help the intermediate and advanced English learner to unlock the secrets to native-sounding English. This course is perfect for the learner who wishes to focus on some of most frustrating areas of English pronunciation and comprehensibility.
This course contains lessons on:
- The most common sound in the English language – the “schwa” sound
- The ‘th’ sound
- The international Phonetic Alphabet
- Properly pronouncing ‘can’ and ‘can’t’ — it’s not as easy as you think!
- -ed pronunciation – did you know there are 3 different ways we pronounce that suffix?
- Minimal Pairs practice
- Syllable stress in longer words / Reducing
- Syllable stress in numbers
- American ‘t’ pronunciation
- Inflection patterns
- Thought groups – this is the pinnacle of English fluency!