Level A Grammar Course
This course was designed for beginning English learners to the foundational grammatical structures in the English language.
Topics covered in the course:
- Present Tense of the verb ‘to be’
- Simple Present tense
- Simple Past tense of the verb ‘to be’
- Present progressive tense
- Present perfect tense
- Simple past tense
- Imperative tense
- Count and Non-Count Nouns
At the end of this course, students will be able to (SWBAT):
- Recognize and accurately use the verb tenses covered in the series in the affirmative, negative, question and answer forms.
- Use in/on/at forms correctly
- Use This/That/These/Those forms correctly
- Use Count and Non-Count Nouns forms correctly